Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

November/December Update

Published: Monday, 04 January 2016

January 4, 2016 - Happy New Year. I ended my year in Australia with some great going away parties and shows. Arrived in California just after Thanksgiving and had my Welcome Back show, hosted the IAMSU show at the Observatory OC, and opened and hosted for Bone Thugs and Harmony at the Observatory OC. I have been hitting some local sessions and getting back on  my KRUMP.  It was great being home for Christmas in I don't know how many years. I am working with a designer to create a new line of E.A.T Movement gear. Stay tuned. My single PUT ON is available any place you can buy music online and is on my Years Of The Eat CD.  My upcoming shows this month are going to be live. I will be hosting some shows at the Observatory OC. My TAKEOVER is happening January 7th. It will be my FIFTH one, and it is going to be the most turned up one yet. I will be opening for 2 Chainz on January 21. I know that will be amazing. I want to thank you all for continuing to support my music and my E.A.T Movement. It is much appreciated. On a real personal note, I want to thank everyone who sent out birthday greetings to me. It humbles me to know I have inspired you. I will continue to live up to your expectations. You are the force that motivates me. 2016 is going to be the best by far. I thank you for always having my back... MR. BR... Mr. International... BIGRyAT...