Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

AUGUST/SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER UPDATE

Published: Monday, 19 October 2015

October 19, 2015--Man oh man,this has been a busy time. I am loving it here "Down Under'. These past few months I have been judging dance, having Krump workshops, hosting events/clubs/concerts, opening for a variety of artists, worked with some cool artists for features on their songs, and continue to write and get in the studio for THE TAKEOVER.  Radio play has been awesome here, and the play my music receives in the clubs is amazing. I have met some wonderful and creative people who are about their business. I had an amazing photo shoot with Quby Photography. The vibe was cool, and she captured some dope photos. In a couple of weeks I hit the stage with Fat Joe. Just gonna Lean Back and turn up. Be on the look out for some new E.A.T Movement Gear. If you haven't already, please go to BIGRyAT and E.A.T Movement on Facebook and give it a Like. Looking forward to doing some incredible things for the remainder of the year, so stay tuned. Thanks for all the love and support. I appreciate all of you.