Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

MAY - JUNE - JULY 2015 UPDATE

Published: Wednesday, 22 July 2015

August 22, 2015 - Man oh man, I have been super busy. My plate is full, but still gotta #EAT. I stay hungry. Thank you to all my fans hopping on and liking/following on all social media. Those links are on the main page of this website. I have been hosting every Saturday night at  Vintage/Lux - Melbourne, Australia. Come and turn up with yours truly. I guest judged and did a little something something at Urban Force Studios krumping and performing. It was great being around kids with all that energy and creativity. I have been in the studio laying down some new tracks. Oh,and don't forget to come out and see me on July 31, 2015 when I open for O.T. Genasis - Chasers Nightclub - Melbourne, Australia. That is gonna be dope. I can't wait to be on stage. Come out and support, and party with us.  New gear is being designed and created and should be here in a bit. It is super cool. Please  order this generation of gear by sending your order to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. I stay busy, and I love it. Thanks so much for supporting me. It means the world to me.  Let's #EAT.