Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

March and April 2015 Update

Published: Sunday, 26 April 2015

Hello, How is everyone out there? Do you notice any changes to the website?  We have been updating it and making it user friendly on all your devices!  Still living in the Land Down Under, and leaving my mark here. I have started hosting at Vintage on Saturday nights. You can come out and meet me there. I am excited for some new stuff in the planning stages. Keep that positive energy coming my way. I love Australia, and I am finding it my second home. I do miss my American life and family, but hey technology keeps me connected, and I will be back. Thank you so much for the huge support and response to my new CD, Y.O.T.E - Years of the Eat.  Please contact me either when you see me, or via email @This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to order Y.O.T.E - Years of the Eat in hard copy form. I am getting those here very soon. They are already available in the USA. Hit my manager @This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. She can get that to you. Also, you can go to the PayPal payment box on the main page and order via that method. Bottom line is...LET'S EAT.  Please take a picture with your Y.O.T.E - Years of the EAT, and send it to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or post on my FB BIGRyAT page.