Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

December Update

Published: Saturday, 20 December 2014

December 20, 2014 - Man oh man. I have been super busy. Over the past couple of months I have been back and forth to Australia. I am here now for  tour, scheduling club appearances, and Krump events, as well as tours. Before I left the states, I had my Takeover 4. It was a huge success. I saw many long time supporters, and lots of new supporters. Thanks so much for supporting the E.A.T Movement. Shout outs to SOCAL RADIO for always covering the events, and to my DJ, DJ MIXX. My last US show was with Young Jeezy at the Observatory OC.   That was amazing. Right now I am creating a new 2015 line of gear. I am super excited for you all to see that. Go to the gear section, and feel free to order what you need. Send the order to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Check out my music, and join BIGRyAT and E.A.T Movement on Facebook. Follow me on Twitter and Instagram. Hit the home page for links. Have a great end of the year. My album is dropping soon. Just packaging it now. Lots to come. Thanks again for all the support. I could not do it without you.