Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

JULY UPDATE

Published: Tuesday, 29 July 2014

July 29, 2014 - This month has flown by so quickly. I appreciate all of you so much. Continue to get updates on my music, gear, pics, and shows right here at www.bigryat.com. I have so much coming up next month. I am blessed. I have been working in the studio, creating a new video for you for "Hello Kitty". I have been getting radio play on Spotify, local stations, and stations all over the country and Internationally. I will be opening for Casey Veggies at the Constellation Room at the Observatory in the OC on August 12. I am having my THIRD TAKEOVER on AUGUST 21  @ OG MIKE's for THE TAKEOVER 111SoCal Radio will be in the house. All artists and dancers wishing to perform get at my manager.  To order gear or book a show, workshop, or hosting of an event send requests to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Shout out to all the day one fans, and to the new fans. Thank you so much for buying a ticket to come out and support, for purchasing gear, and for sharing my music. It means so much to me. More music is on its way to you. I hope to see all of you at all of my shows coming up soon. Check on this site for the dates and locations for upcoming shows. Just showing mad love to all of you. Let's #EAT!