Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

June Update

Published: Monday, 16 June 2014

June 16, 2014 - Man oh man. This is the stuff dreams are made of. I opened for T-Pain at The Observatory last week, and it was such an epic night. It was a reunion long over due. I did my opening set with all of my family, friends, and fans in attendance. T-Pain called me on stage, and showed mad love and respect. The S/O he gave me was amazing. We did some routines on stage that brought me back to a few years ago when I was his hype man/ back up dancer. It was such a fun night. I can only hope to be on stage again with him to share our connection that is more than just performing. All the Nappy Boy crew showed much love to my girl, my boys, and me. Thank you. I am doing The TakeOver 2wo this week at OG Mike's in Santa Ana. E.A.T Movement will be in the house, and krumpers/dancers will rock the stage while I host this event and do a guest performance. Tickets are $10. On June 26, I will be doing a featured performance with Future at The Observatory. I am feeling super blessed, and humbled. Stay tuned. The summer has just begun. Thanks for showing love.