Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

May 26, 2014

Published: Monday, 26 May 2014

May 26, 2014 - How have you all been? I have been super busy and blessed. I have shared the stage with Nas, hosted and performed at THE MIXER, and am involved with THE CYPHER event. My lady has come to visit all the way from Down Under. I am super happy, and love sharing that happiness with all of you. I am going to be opening for T-Pain on June 10. Most of you know that I was his hype man for over 4 and close to 5 years. This will be the first time in 2 years we will be on the same stage. I am super stoked about this. I will have some surprises for that night. It is at the Observatory in Orange County. I am giving away E.A.T Movement gear to those purchasing tickets. Then, on June 19, I am having the TAKEOVER 2WO at Original Mike's in Santa Ana. I will be hosting and performing at that event. The first TAKEOVER was live with all my E.A.T Movement crew. I am now getting radio play across the US and so excited to hear when someone tells me they have heard me on a station in another state. Look for more interviews, videos, and songs. Check the clothing on this site, and order some new gear. I appreciate you so much. I do this for my fans. I do this because this is who I am. I am meeting some incredible people. I am blessed. Stay tuned for more.