Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

April 26, 2014

Published: Saturday, 26 April 2014

April 26, 2014 - BIGRyAT AND E.A.T MOVEMENT PRESENTS : The Takeover was amazing.  I love what I do. Original Mike's was not ready for E.A.T Movement.  We partied all night. Performances from VizDawg, Kinfolk, TC "El Control Total", Tracker, Cash Kang, and myself, BIGRyAT, were off the hook. DJ Versastyle rocked on the ones and twos. I did a completely different show set never before done live. Each act put in work, and were turnt up.  When I sang "I PUT ON", all of the performers and E.A.T Movement got up on stage and put on for their city. It was really one of the best times I have had on stage. It was a time to share the stage with those who have been a part of the Movement, and are fans. New fans were made, and connections were had. I have footage on my Facebook wall of much of the event. I cannot wait for the next event. It is so hard to put into words how much I appreciated the support, the love, and the turn up. We did this. I do this for you. Thanks so much for giving me these moments. MORE TO COME.