Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

Spring Updates

Published: Wednesday, 02 April 2014

April 2, 2013 - Hello all you E.A.T Movement folks, and fans. I have been spending hours in the studio working on some bangers. New music is coming soon. If you follow me on Facebook, and all the other social networks, you can hear previews of new songs. I am working on a couple of videos that will drop when my songs drop. I am getting online radio play, and online video and tv play. My past concerts allowed me to bring some E.A.T Movement members up to perform along with me. At The House of Blues in Downtown Disney. We tore that place up. It was amazing. So much energy from the dancers, my new music, and of course Deejay LaLa. I had so much fun rocking the stage with Nipsey Hussle at the Observatory in Orange County. It was great seeing my friends, family, and fans show up for that great show. I love the big stage. I cannot wait for more of that. I have some new gear. I have a bandana you can order for just $10, and a new E.A.T Movement t-shirt. Check that out in the gear section. Order by sending your request to eatmovement@gmail.com. I am doing my own E.A.T showcase in a few weeks, and E.A.T Movement folks are coming out to perform. It is THE TAKEOVER. It is going to be live for sure. Hope you all can make that. Keep downloading music on iTunes, and Amazon, and all places music is found online. Get my ringtone for Poppin'Bottles for your phone in the iTune ringtone store. I am getting ready to do a Cypher, and have so much exciting stuff in the works. I keep grinding. Thanks for always supporting. It is the Y.O.T.E. Love and Peace to all my family and fans.