Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

Back from Australia Tour

Published: Saturday, 22 February 2014

February 22, 2014 - Hello, everyone! I am back, and on my grind. I had an amazing time in Australia with interviews, shows, workshops, videos, gigs, and more. I met a lot of new friends, and was able to catch up with my Aussie Fam. Don't forget to check out my interview as shown in the videos section of this website with OneUp Media. As soon as I got home, I had my show, St. Valentine's Day Massacre. It was great showing up with all my supporters and sharing the stage with so many of my friends. I am continuing to make music, get it up, and online in stores for all of you to purchase and enjoy. Please support. I have a lot of opportunities for upcoming shows, so keep checking out the show page. I am opening for Machine Gun Kelly on Saturday at the X Club in Newport Beach. I am excited to go back to the X Club. I have so many ideas and project on my plate right now. I want this E.A.T Movement to grow and for us all to E.A.T. If you are trying to be a part of the Movement, please e-mail me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. I am looking forward to 2014 as the beginning of YEARS OF THE E.A.T.  Continue to Like and share my Facebook pages, E.A.T Movement and BIGRyATda BeatRipper. Once again, thank you for always supporting my music, my dream, my path, and my journey.  Keep dreaming big. Stay humble.