Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

New Year 2014

Published: Tuesday, 31 December 2013

January 1, 2014-  Happy New Year 2014 everyone from the Land Down Under.  Have a safe and blessed one!! I don't have a New Year's resolution.  I don't need a new year to "change" me or something. The only thing I'm going to do differently  is drop massive visuals(music videos, v blogs, etc.) and drop an album with have videos for most of them!!!! I'm blessed for a lot of things thoug!! To go from Krumper/back up dancer to a Rapper...(don't trip I ain't stop dancing though). Did a lot this year - started with an Australia Tour, ending this year with one, I opened up for the same artists I was dancing on stage with, but now I shared the stage with my music!!! I had 2-3 shows a month with major names!! That was all in a year!!! I got artists, dancers, beat makers, and models involve with my own label/movement! Feeling blessed for every minute that has happened, the good and bad, the new friends the old new friends, and even the friends that went away. Crazy how my circle changed again, but I see it was for the better!!! Soooo much more coming.2014 is gonna be another year for the E.A.T Movement!! Thankful and blessed for ALL OF YOU , FAMILY, FRIENDS, FANS, HATERS, ENEMIES. Y'all make me "ME" and make me wanna NEVER stop!!! 2014 you are gonna see a lot more s*%t frpm Mr. BR!!! Thanks again to all my supports, followers and believers!! Enjoy you new year!!!! Be safe out there.Blessings to all of you and your loved ones!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 2014 YEARS of the E.A.T!!!

#BIGRyAT

#MrBR
#EATmovement
#YearsOfTheEat
#TheTakeover
#HappyNewYear