Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

Shout Outs From Paris

Published: Sunday, 27 October 2013

October 27, 2013 - It is long overdue for me to send some shout outs. So... here goes. First and foremost to my manager, Vicki Karr. She is with This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..  Feel free to hit her up for bookings, and if you need representation or advice. She has been awesome booking gigs, and handling all my business. I also want to send a S/O to my friend, Brandon Rodriguez who is now my official camera man. He has just started his business, Unique Brand Images.  He is a friend of mine for over half my life, and it is cool working with him.  S/O to Lewis Thee Deputy Green for always reinventing the E.A.T Movement and BIGRyAT gear. Check him out at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. I have been working with Parrish Jones Sr of PJizzle Filmz for my next couple of videos. S/O to the beautiful, Deejay Lala, who when I am home is my amazing DJ. Of course all my homies who are hooking up events, shows, workshops, flights, and more overseas, I cannot thank you enough. Sarah, French Ryat, and all of you who help me in this journey, thanks to you as well. We are all a part of E.A.T Movement.  This past year has been amazing, and I know 2014 will be better and bigger. Let's make this the YEARS OF THE E.A.T. If I forgot anyone, man, I just don't know. There are so many people who have been there for me. All of my fans.. you guys are the most important part of this for me. I am not BIGRyAT unless y'all come out and support. Thanks for being at my shows, buying the merchandise, and downloading my songs. Right now I just did an amazing workshop, and judging at this A.O.D. Event in Paris with people who have so much talent, and I am on my way to do some more workshops and appearances. Thank you for keeping this Movement going worldwide.