Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

Man UP!

Published: Monday, 26 August 2013

August 26, 2013 - Thanks to everyone who came to my Man UP! Event this past weekend. It was amazing to have all that love and energy in one place. The battles were dope. The vibe was positive. Krumpers were there for one reason, and that was for the love of the dance. It was pure energy. Crews hyped each other, and there was no beef. People got off! For my first event, I was extremely happy that the energy was positive. It is about that for me and Krump. I am looking forward to having these events monthly if at all possible. It depends on all of you. If you turn out, we can turn up. Footage will be up soon on YouTube. The owners of the venue liked the crowd, and were happy to have us. The venue is chill with an inside stage, and great engineer and DJ. Outside everyone was able to have some refreshments and get ready for the next battle. I emceed the event. Everyone Manned UP! The RIOT that took place with the crews was so dope.  I cannot wait for the next one. Thanks for all the support.