Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

July/August updates/Show review

Published: Tuesday, 23 July 2013

July 23, 2013 - Man, squad went in. E.A.T Movement opened the House of Blues show on Sunday  with Krump. Everyone got off, and the crowd loved it. For my set I brought out more of the squad, and performed some new and old stuff. Crowd loved it for real. It was the first time using dancers, and singers, and rappers. It was awesome. I want to thank everyone who came out to the House of Blues in Anaheim, and rocked the stage. I felt really great about the show. We could work it even better with more rehearsals. Coming up next will be TYGA at Heat Ultra Lounge in Anaheim. BIGRyAT will be opening for TYGA on August 11. Get your tickets from me so you don't have to pay all those extra fees, ya dig?  Working on new music, and I know it is going to surprise a lot of you. Working to open this monthly MAN UP Krump battle event. So much on my mind. Don't forget to get your E.A.T gear and rep the movement. It is the YEAR OF THE EAT.  Much respect.  Keep supporting by downloading my songs on iTunes. Check them out in the music section here on this site or directly on iTunes.