Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

Summer News

Published: Sunday, 16 June 2013

June 16, 2013 - Lots of exciting stuff happening right now. I have been involved with meetings, plans, and upcoming events.  June 22, 2013, I will be opening for Chris Brown at the Heat Ultra Lounge in Anaheim, CA. I am amped about that. Next month, I will be opening for Wiz Khalifa. Keep checking upcoming shows. We are going to do a summer clearance sale for ALL female gear. Sell out will be possible. If you want any female E.A.T Movement gear we are offering it 50% off ( shipping rates apply for International shipping).  Time to get that gear. Most of our female gear is designed for summer, so order those tanks, shorts, and t-shirts. I am working to design some new female gear, as well as some new gear for the E.A.T Movement. Everyone asks how they can rep the movement, and you can do so by ordering the gear, and wearing it. Bracelets are only $5. You can download my songs on iTunes. You can share events on your own Facebook or Twitter pages.  Big things are happening, bigger things are on the horizon. If you want that gear, send info to my manager @This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..  We will get that to you. Those coming to the Chris Brown show will get a complementary bracelet.  Thanks so much for spreading this movement, and being part of the BIG picture.  Thanks for supporting me, yours truly. I am truly blessed. MR BR