Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

New Music on iTunes

Published: Thursday, 23 May 2013

May 23, 2013--I will say this. Less than a year ago I left working with T-Pain to go out and do my own thing. In that time I went to Paris, Germany, and Australia. My Australian tour was for six weeks, and it was just me. I have done shows at The Roxy, The Heat Ultra Lounge, and many more. I opened for Game, and will be opening for Snoop Dogg. I have done music videos, and signed with a Wright Records. I just dropped music on iTunes. I have said it, and I have proven it; I am not just a back up dancer. I have more to offer. Now killing and hooking up theses shows.  I am making bangers left and right, so look for new music from me. Sometimes in life a risk, a leap of faith, or whatever you want to call it, you just have to take challenge. Are you willing to take that blind leap of faith? I DID AND I AM! There is no stopping me now. It's the YEAR OF THE EAT! Watch how we rise!! Please download Poppin' Bottles and Word Play on iTunes. Hope to see a lot of you at the Snoop Show on May 29.  Get your E.A.T gear to rep that at the concert and each and every day. Love all of you. Thank you for all the love and support!! It's the take over!!! --BIG RyAT- Mr. BR