Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

Opening for Snoop Dogg/Snoop Lion

Published: Sunday, 28 April 2013

4-28-13-- So, man. I just don't even know where to start. This is the year of the #E.A.T for sure. Last month I opened for Game. He remembered me from Supa Fest. I was surprised to know he had remembered me. That night was amazing. I loved rocking to the crowd, and having old and new friends be there to support. Performing in front of a thousand people dancing and screaming for your songs is overhype. Now, I am going to be opening for Snoop Dogg/ Snoop Lion on May 29, 2013 at the Heat Ultra Lounge in California. I can still hook you up for presale tickets for $25 (they will be $40)  that night. If you are interested in bottle service, with a table, and VIP seating, and no line,  please let me know early. The tables are going fast. You can still get one in the main room as of this day. This concert will sell out. Once I sell my tickets, I don't have any more.  If you want to join my VIP TABLE I have a couple spots available, and you can get at me for details and price. I am amped for this show. I have met and hung with Snoop at Supa Fest. He is a cool dude. I am excited to be doing this show. I know this is the start of something big. I appreciate your support as always. We just got in a batch of new men's E.A.T Movement T-shirts , so order those. The wristbands are selling fast. If you want those, they are $5 each or 3 for $10. Spread the E.A.T Movement.  Ya'all help me in so many ways. I am who I am because of my fans. I thank the higher power for bringing you into my world. Now let's all E.A.T!