Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

New Music and Videos Coming SOON and RyAT News

Published: Sunday, 21 April 2013

April 21, 2013 - I have been working to get my music to you on iTunes, Amazon, and other digital outlets. My new single "Poppin' Bottles" will be release d VERY soon.  "Word Play" will be released soon after with video and music available for ya'all. I hope you support by downloading and purchasing the singles. I just got home from Texas, and repping the E.A.T MOVEMENT with Krump. The event was too live. I had a blast. I added two new RyATs to the family. Welcome to Yung RyAT, and RyAT X. The family is growing. I am always looking to expand this  E.A.T MOVEMTENT.  Check out the E.A.T Movevement gear on this website and look at the new wristbands available for those repping the E.A.T Movement for only $5 for one or 3 for $10. Anyone is welcome who loves music, krump, rap, hip/hop, beats, videos...basically anything creative. Remember, it is about Eliminating All Targets that get in your way of success. My next projects are go get "Hello Kitty" video completed, and get that single released. I am doing concerts throughout the area, so keep checking for updates on the shows. I appreciate all the support you give me. I am gonna keep grinding, and pushing this movement. Blessings to all of you!