Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

YEAR OF THE E.A.T

Published: Saturday, 06 April 2013

April 6, 2013 - Hey,y'all. Sorry for the brief time away from the site. I was having the site undergo some modernization. I hope you like it. During that time, I have been doing lots of concerts. I got signed to a record company; Wright Records. I am so excited. I can't wait for everyone to hear my bangers on the radio, iTunes, and all over the world.  I did a most amazing concert at the Heat Ultra Lounge in Anaheim, California. I opened for The Game. The crowd was amped, and the experience was one of my favorite highlights. I also appeared at the Roxy in Hollywood to an awesome review. Right now I am in the studio preparing a few tunes for y'all, along with a couple of videos. Look out because I have just started THE YEAR OF THE E.A.T.  Don't forget to check out the Store. We are selling out of the gear, so I have made a massive order to stock our supplies. Order all merchandise by sending your information to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Shout out to the record company, my fans, all my supporters, my family and friends, and all those who continue to believe in BigRyAT. Big things are coming. Don't forget to LIKE my FB pages. Check the main page, and LIKE. More contests and prize to come. If y'all ladies want to be in the "Hello Kitty" video, I am looking for all types of women. I am looking for women in all aspects of work. The video celebrates WOMEN.  I am also looking for any clothing sale's reps who might want to help with the selling of the gear. Let me know via This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. As always, I appreciate y'all support, and I love you all. REAL TALK.