Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

Shout Outs

Published: Sunday, 10 March 2013

January 14, 2013 - I have been home a quick minute, and trying to adjust to being at my own house. I have already made a new song, and just recorded a new video. I am ready for the YEAR OF THE E.A.T. I just want to put a shout out there, and thank Oz RyAt and his lady, Levana, for putting up with me and for putting me up. You guys took care of me, made sure I was taken care of, and just made me feel at home. I love you for that, and I appreciate you so much. Thanks. Oz.  You have to get out here to the USA. I can't wait to come back soon. Also, a big shout out to TMC Media for helping me create my next video for "Word Play", which will be dropping soon. Look out everyone. Everyone at the clubs, the events, all my Krump brothers and sisters, all my Aussie fam, you all made my stay amazing. I really do think of Australia as my second home. Some of you know that we had long talks, serious talks, goofy talks, or just hung out with the video games. I was able to do my Krump, my music, and make amazing connects. I love you all, and I will be back. Thanks to all who purchased the E.A.T. Movement gear. Remember to order send you order with product, size and color and your information to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..  Love you, and stay blessed.