Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

HOME/TOUR RECAP

Published: Sunday, 10 March 2013

January 8, 2013 - I don't know where to start. Life has blessed me. I spent the most amazing time in Australia with the most awesome of people. I came, I saw, I did workshops, judged battles, made videos, performed my music, and most of all made my mark. E.A.T Movement is spreading all over the world. Oz RyAT, you are the best, man. This man put me up, kept me laughing, and watched my back the entire trip. I drove to the airport thinking more than once about turning back, and staying right here in Australia. Australia, you are my second home. I love it here. I love y'all. I will be back soon. I sold a lot of the E.A.T Movement gear, and you can still order some in the Store. Send your orders to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Check out my music in Soundcloud. Videos will be up soon. Just a lot happening. When I get home, there is more work. I keep grinding. I thank God for giving me these gifts, and I will always remain His humble servant. Don't forget, that I just have ONE fan page now, so go over there and LIKE it.  It is BigryAtdaBeatRipper. Keep checking out your boy via this website, and on FB on the fan page.  I love you all. I have had the best beginning to the 2013 THE YEAR OF THE E.A.T .