Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

Australia

Created: Thursday, 06 December 2012

December 6, 2012 ---Sheesh. I don't know where to start. I have had the best time in Sydney this past week. I was doing sessions, and was at Strictly Buck with Darrio. My homies, especially Oz RyAT, who flew me out here have made me so welcome. This is my home away from home. All the Krumpers in Sydney have been too live. I have laughed more this week than I have in a long time. I am now on my way to Brisbane. Who knows what might happen there? I am going to work on my music, shoot some videos, and of course get in some Krump sessions. I will be in Melbourne after that. I will be at theTrak Live Lounge Bar - Melbourne, Australia on December 21, 2012 performing with KENDRICK LAMAR. Super excited about that. I have so much love for you here in Australia, and I can feel the love around me. I needed this for more inspiration to keep moving forward. I have E.A.T gear with me, so ask about it. If you see something in the Store, and you want to order send your info to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..  I got the best news from home a couple of days ago. Mama, I love you. My mom is a soldier. She beat breast cancer. Straight up, my number ONE fan. Keep checking in here. Listen to my new music, and don't forget to show some love by liking it. Peace out for now. I got this....2012 BigRyAT E.A.T Movement Tour...Australia.