Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

Just settling in back in the USA

Created: Sunday, 04 November 2012

November 4, 2012 - Hey, y'all. How ya been?  I spent a few days in Germany meeting so many Krumpers from around the world and spreading the E.A.T Movement. It was cool meeting new peeps, and sharing dance styles. We came together as a world force, and it was amazing. I met people I have known for years, some I know just via the social networks, and new folks I now know from that experience. I am planning a HUGE trip to Australia. I will be there for the entire month of December and the first week in January.  Please let me know if you have any need for workshops, videos, music, or gigs. I am excited to go to my second home. Don't forget to visit the STORE and order your E.A.T gear.  It is selling out fast, and I can't order it fast enough. Coming soon for the ladies are BOOTY SHORTS.  Keep checking my page. If you need anything, bookings, gear, or just a way to contact me please send inquiries to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..  PEACE. Stay blessed.