Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

So much going on..

Created: Monday, 17 September 2012

Sept. 17, 2012--- Man, I don't know where to start. I have been going in on my music tuff.  My next mixtape is going to the best one I have done. I just did a dope performance at Mars Ultra Lounge in California Saturday, Sept. 15, 2012 in honor of our local troops just before their deployment. The crowd was great. They were dancing, and having mini battles. Best crowd ever at a local venue. I am getting ready to go to Germany for The European Buck Session presents Clash of the Vets. Wild. That is gonna be too Buck.  I also am doing a little tribute from E.A.T Movement to have my breast cancer awareness cap (all black with bright pink lettering and velcro back) available and for sale. It is $25 , and you can make an additional donation. All proceeds from the sale are going to Breast Cancer Research. My mama is still fighting. This is for her, my auntie, and all the other beautiful women fighting. Send your requests to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. I am excited with all that is happening right now. Thanks for always supporting me, BigRyAT, my crew, E.A.T Movement, and RBlock Ent. Thanking God each day for these blessings. PEACE.