Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

BRISBANE

Created: Tuesday, 21 August 2012

August 21, 2012 -  Brisbane is dope!  I am having the best time here. Yup, Australia is my second home. The Krump movement out here is amazing. I am spending time with my little homie, Oz RyAT.  He is such a cool guy. Friday, August 24, I am scheduled for a workshop at Raw Dance Academy from 7 PM - 9 PM presented by BKM.  Let's get that in.  On Saturday, August 25, 2012, you will find me at Magic City hosting the  BIG RYAT (USA) + "ALIZE COCO" PRODUCT PARTY | MAGIC CITY AUGUST 25. I have been meeting lots of new faces, and of course seeing old friends. I love it here. Thanks for making me feel right at home.   Just in time for Breast Cancer Awareness month, which is the month of September, I will be having a line of caps for E.A.T MOVEMENT exclusively to help with Breast Cancer Awareness.  All proceeds will go to Breast Cancer Research. My mom and auntie are both survivors.  I am having those made up and they will be ready when I get home.  Thanks again, Brisbane.  Sydney, Melbourne, and Perth, let's do this soon!