Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

April Happenings

Published: Sunday, 10 March 2013

March 27, 2012 - Hey, now.  I have been working in the studio since getting home from tour. Welcome 2 "R"-Block Vol. 3: Superstar will be dropping April 2, 2012.  Wait until you see this. It is going to be off the chain. On the CD side you'll hear some new bangers, and on the DVD side is my official video for SUPERSTAR.  You can pick one up from me or send your information to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. They are $5 plus shipping and handling. I am getting ready to open for Jim Jones on April 6, 2012. After that, I am on my way back to Australia. I can't wait to get to Australia and see all my friends "Down Under". I will be performing with  T-Pain for Supafest 2012 in Australia.  As you can see, I have been super busy, and enjoying my time off from dancing to get into the studio and create. Just catching up. Please LIKE my Facebook pages.  BIGRyAT da Beat Ripper is ALL music, and BigRyat Rblock is all about the block and me.  Having a contest on each page. Check it out.