Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

Almost Home/Meeting Michael Jordan

Published: Sunday, 10 March 2013

February 26, 2012 - Man, I am so close to  being home, I can taste it. This past road trip has been fun, exciting, boring, and all the things a road trip could possibly be.  It was cold, as we traveled through snow. The most amazing part was the show in Orlando, Florida for the Michael Jordan benefit. I have always been a huge fan of his since I was a kid.  To actually meet him, hang out with him, perform for him, and even smoke a cigar he gave me will be one of the best memories of my life. It was surreal. He is the coolest guy, and really humble and kind to all of us.  His set list on his phone was all T-Pain music. Even T-Pain was surprised. I met a lot of sport celebrities that day, and I will remember that time forever. God has blessed me. I miss my fam, my real friends, my fans, my dog, and everyone who makes RyAT...RyAT. Cannot wait to get in the studio and get it in. Look for new joints soon.  Peace and love.  I will be back for more updated news/blogs soon; as soon as I get home. One last show tonight, and then home.  I am so excited to sleep in my own bed, and record in my studio.  Thanks so much for all the support. I have the best fans ever.