Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

REHEARSAL/TOUR

Published: Sunday, 10 March 2013

February 1, 2012 - Greetings. How y'all doing?  I have been in ATL for a few days rehearsing for the upcoming T-PAIN tour. I was able to fly out to Detroit, and catch the game between the Pistons and the Heat. During the halftime show, T-Pain killed it with our performance. It was a new experience dancing with all the dancers and cheerleaders from the Pistons squad. There were trampolines, people tethered to the ceiling, and some great gymnasts. Catch the video in my video section. At night I have had the good fortune to be working with T-Pain and Tay Dizm in the studio. DAT'S CREEZ. I love being in the studio. Check out the forum, and leave me a message. I really would love to hear from you. Thanks for continuing to support the movement. Let me know what y'all think about a Breast Cancer E.A.T hoodie with all proceeds going to Breast Cancer research?  I know this disease has his so many of our sisters, moms, aunties, friends, and family.  I will be headed out this weekend for tour along with T-Pain and Gym Class Heroes for a few weeks. Check the show dates. DON'T FORGET TO LIKE MY ALL MUSIC PAGE FAN PAGE ON FB. I am giving away prizes, and sending out E.A.T GEAR. All you have to do is press LIKE. Love y'all. So blessed each and every day to share my life with all of you...even my haters.