Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

SUPAFEST/AUSTRALIA WERE LIKE HOME TO ME

Published: Sunday, 10 March 2013

April 29, 2012 - I have been home a few days, but my body clock still says I am back "Down Under".  I had such a great time while at Supafest in Australia. The crowds amped the performers, and we had such fun.  The workshop I did was dope. T-Pain showed up, and showed some of the Sydney Krump scene that he can dance. Hecka fun.  I shot a video with Syd Kids, performed with Naughty by Nature, and Syd Kids, with DJ Lil Boy, and just hung out everywhere from Perth to Melbourne to Sydney to Brisbane. DjLilBoy and me did a radio drop, I did a song with Syd Kids, and so much more. I mean it when I say that Australia is my second home. The people there are so nice and welcoming. I know y'all were checking into citizenship and all. I will be back. I cannot wait to see y'all, and spread the E.A.T MOVEMENT. By the way, check out the ladies gear in the Store section.  It is really nice, and I love seeing my females rocking the gear. It is great being home in my new spot with my dog, Ruuse. Look for me soon. For bookings and more information write me @This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Peace.