Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

WOW... It has been a long time

Published: Sunday, 10 March 2013

December 8, 2011 -  Man oh man, sorry I have been MIA.  I had an amazing 3 month tour with T-Pain traveling all over the world and the country for the F.A.M.E. Tour. The time on the road gave me a lot of time to think about my life, my music, my direction, and my love for everything music. I am blessed. I thank Him every day for allowing me to do what I love to do. Since I have been home, I have been catching up on studio time.  I have some new music out. Check my link here on the site and enjoy the songs. Comment on them if you will, please. I have created a second generation E.A.T Movement clothing line. I will have them in stock in a week or so. Pictures will be posted, and information on how to place those orders will be on the store section.  I have just a few t-shirts left from the first E.A.T Movement design. I still have beenies.  I am getting in those snap backs folks. Look out!  Thanks for all the support. Please Like my Facebook page. As soon as I hit 200 Likes, I am going to give away some E.A.T Movement gear. Leave me comments there, too.  The forum is still up and running, so y'all need to post something something.  Don't be shy.  It is nice to be home. It was great spending Thanksgiving with my family for the first time in a few years. I was able to celebrate my grandma's 80th birthday.  Thanks again for all your support. I will see ya real soon.