Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

A Few Days Off

Published: Sunday, 10 March 2013

October 24, 2011 - I had a couple of days off when the F.A.M.E. Tour hit Los Angeles. I got in on Wednesday, and immediately hit up the studio.  It was great seeing my family, friends, and of course my dog. Once back in L.A., we killed the show at the Staples Center.  I went back home for a few hours of sleep in my own bed.  My buddy, Menace Demarco, got me up early to get into the studio and work on a song together.  That night I did a spur of the moment appearance at CSULB with Menace Demarco. Footage will be coming soon. Having the mic in my hand, and rapping lyrics most have never heard is the place I want to be. Having the crowd react in such a positive way, is my dream.  I got back home late, knocked out for a few, then back up to meet the bus at the Staples Center.  The long drive got us into the Bay Area.  Traveling and being on the road has such advantages. I meet my fans, new people, and perform on stage. I love it. I have met fans who have communicated with me on FB, Twitter, and via this website.  People always ask,"Hey, BigRyAT, where ya gonna be?" I have a list of shows on this website. Check it out. I keep it updated and current.  There are a few times I don't have Internet, so I apologize for a break in the posts. My E.A.T. Movement gear is almost sold out. If you want to order, please send e-mail to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. I am thinking about a second generation product.  I am always thinking of ways to reinvent myself.  I thank God each day for the blessings he has given me. I know my purpose in life is to entertain. I won't disappoint HIM, or you , or me.  Keep supporting.  Keep following me on twitter @BigRyAT. LIKE my FB fan page. I am getting ready to start some contests when I have more LIKES on the page. Feel free to comment on the forum.  I will be seeing you soon even as we wind down the F.A.M.E. Tour. You may see me dance with T-Pain, or be out there locally rapping.  Thanks for all your support. I appreciate it so much.  I am blessed to see each day.