Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

ON THE ROAD #FAME

Published: Sunday, 10 March 2013

September 29, 2011 -  People ask me what is it like to be on the road. It is like a road trip,but you have no clue where you are going.  I love it, though. I love meeting new people, and performing at new venues. Sharing the stage with T-Pain, Tyga,  Chris Brown, Kelly Rowland....what can I say?  Blessed. I stay busy by writing music, playing video games, riding my skateboard, playing card games, playing guitar hero, and hanging out with my Nappy Boy Fam.  It can get lonely, but I try to stay busy meeting new people.  It is always cool to wake up to texts, Facebook messages, and Twitter messages from y'all. I have been gone from home for one month. I miss my family, my dog, and my Ryatz.  I can't wait to walk into the studio and start doing this music.  Thanks everyone who has come out to see us on the road. Thanks to my fans for all your support.  Thanks for repping the E.A.T. Movement #creez. Please do my one favor....go to Facebook and Like my fan page. I love you all, and I will see you soon.  Peace.