Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

Checking in from Europe

Published: Sunday, 10 March 2013

August 20, 2011 - Hey, what's up?  I have been in Germany for a few days now, and we are killing these shows.  I love being on stage, and dancing along side my fellow Nappy Boy dancers, and of course, the man, T-Pain.  I like seeing new places, and meeting new people.  Music is the universal language, for real.  When I am in the hotel room I work on my music.  Check out my music page on this official website and listen to my two mix tapes.  I am working on the third one right now.  Having the studio at my house, makes it easy. When I have an idea, I can literally just start mixing the music, and laying down the tracks.  Music is who I am.  This is what I want to do when I grow up! LOL.  Seriously, some people ask me what will I do when I grow up.  I am living it, man. Traveling, meeting people, dancing, making music, and holding down my Ryat Fam, and my fam fam is what I do.  I am here in Europe another week.  The last time I was in Amsterdam was when I was 18, and some Krump Kings did a tour here. I am excited to see it again after all this time.  Love and peace to all of you.  Check out the E.A.T. Movement Gear, and help spread the movement. If you want to order any of the gear send your request to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..  We have shipped all over the world.  Love all of you guys...real talk.