Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

Korea/China

Published: Sunday, 10 March 2013

July 23, 2011-  Having a great time over here in Korea and China. The people are incredible. It is such a wonderful place to perform, party, and meet new people.  Thanks for all of you going to my fan page on Face Book and pressing the LIKE key. My 100th person to "LIKE"  the page is getting an E.A.T. Movement t-shirt.  I hope he enjoys that.  Thanks, Jacob Scott, of Anaheim, California.  Keep sending your friends and family to LIKE my page. I am going to be having frequent contests. Questions will be on the Face Book fan page and answers here on the website.  I am just about ready to drop my second mix tape. I am just adding some final touches. Look for new music on my music section. I am uploading videos and pics to the gallery often.  Thanks so much for all the support. If you would like to order any E.A.T. Movement gear send your request (size, item, color) to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. See you when I get home. Oh, by the way, please use the forum so I can get all of your feedback.  Soon, I am just going to use my fan page on Face Book and the forum.  Peace,and thanks for all your support. MR.BR.