Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

Chilling and Making Music

Published: Sunday, 10 March 2013

July 7, 2011- How has your summer been?  It is hot and humid here.  I have been involved with transforming one of my rooms in the house into a studio.  It is the place I go to collect my thoughts, and to create my songs.  I am ready to drop my second mix tape, and will do that as soon as I have a photo shoot to help design a dope cover.  I have been doing so much music, and focusing on that for now. I haven't been out to sessions much, but did make it to the Impact Session this week.  As you know, I don't lab;  I just dance from feelings I have.  I have a lot going on personally right now, so I am taking a short break. I am fine. I just need to concentrate on some personal things. I will post some new songs on my Youtube BigRyAT da Beat Ripper page, as well as here soon.  Staying in touch.  I always appreciate the love and support.  I respect y'all, and I ain't going nowhere...Just gonna take a few for ME.  Don't go away, because when I come back on here I will have Volume II of my mix tape, new music, and so much more. Thanks for all the support. Continue to order your E.A.T. Movement clothing.  We are shipping all over the world. Right now, we are running a summer special.  I can hook it up, just send your orders to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Gotta say, my boy, THEE DEPUTY@This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.is hooking me up with some quality gear. We have black t-shirts and hoodies now.  International shipping rates will apply.  Local shipping is included. If you slide through, the gear is going for a few bucks less. Just get at me. Thanks. I love you.