Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

Checking In

Published: Sunday, 10 March 2013

June 11, 2011- WHAT'S UP?  Lots going on for me. I have had the mixtape up for y'all to upload and enjoy. Cop that at http://tweetmysong.com/35u160. Check out some samples on the music page. Thanks for the support for that. The E.A.T. Movement gear is selling fast.  If you want that, please send your size, quantity, and item you would like toThis email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..  I have shipped a bunch to my fans in Australia.  I appreciate all of your support.  My BigRyAT champagne and wine will be featured at an event in Atlanta...pics to come.  Right now, I am in Chicago. I have a bunch of concerts with T-Pain over the next two weeks. Check the show section for more details. Things change a bit from time to time, but I do my best to keep that up to date. I will be with the crew for the Mad TV Awards in Athens. I have never been there.  I am headed for India and Dubai after that. I will be home to do the Power 106 2011 show at the Honda Center in Anaheim. That is going to be way cool as it is just a few minutes from home. I hope y'all will come to see me wherever I might be, and please send me your feedback via the forum. I know the forum has had some hits, but unfortunately, it has had a bunch of spam as well. PLEASE post a blog, and let's get that going. It is free!  I listen to what you want, and take to heart your feedback. Before I go, thanks, MAMA.  I hope to post some videos and pics from this trip. If you find any, feel free to send them to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. I love being on the road, and meeting y'all. Say "hello" when you see me. Stay blessed. God is good.