Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

Thoughts and Thanks From the Road

Published: Sunday, 10 March 2013

May 20, 2011- What up?  Just checking in on y'all. I am on the road traveling across country.  I have been to Florida, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Chicago, Cincy, and now on my way to New York and New Jersey...all in just a few days time. I just want to thank God for giving me this opportunity and blessing me with such a wonderful life. I love my life!  I work hard, and I play hard. I love music. It is my life. Dancing, singing, rapping, performing. I am an artist. I dig it.  I love all my lil homies, friends, fam, and fans. I do this for you. I appreciate the love y'all give to me no matter what city or country I find myself. Ya, I miss my family and friends at home. I miss my dog. HAHA.  I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for having my back while I am on the road. Thanks, Travis for coming over and taking out the dog. Soulja RyAT, thanks for putting up the music and the store. Thanks, Mama for handling business. Man, I love you for that, Mama.  Thanks to my lil homies for repping BigRyAT, E.A.T. Movement, my music, and my gear. R-Block is going hard. Much love to all of you. You know who you are. Thanks, most of all to my Father in Heaven for the blessings He has given me. I am forever humbled and encouraged to do more, be more, and show y'all what I can do.  Thanks, T-Pain...you have taught me so much. I am like the apprentice to the master. Thanks, Twin!  All love for all of y'all.  I will see you soon, because I am coming to a town near you. Check out my show dates, the forum, the store. Check it all out.