Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

Studio in Tally

Published: Sunday, 10 March 2013

May 11, 2011-  SO much to say... Gonna say it in my music. I have been in the studio in Tallahassee recording. Such good stuff coming soon.  My music sounds way better in the studio.  LOL!  Don't sleep on me.  I am dropping my mix-tape as soon as I get these pics from my photo shoot in order. Creating the album cover, and putting it all in order for y'all.  I know you are all asking for my music!  Check out my youtube channel.  (Just click on the Youtube icon on the side of my main page)...Go to my video section, too.  I have some of my music there. I will put some new stuff on the music section as soon as I can. E.A.T. Movement gear is ready.  Send your requests to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..  Loving life. MUSIC IS MY LOVE.  YES, IT IS. It has never failed me. It is who I am.  Miss all of you, and will see you soon. Back to Cali for Wango Tango this weekend.  Leave comments on the forum.  Thanks so much for the support, and the love.