Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

Happy Mother's Day, What's Up?

Published: Sunday, 10 March 2013

May 8, 2011-  I am on the road, as you can see from the page of shows.  We just killed the show after the Florida Marlins game.  Hecka fun.  I am with DJ LIL BOY, T-Pain's DJ, and we are about to do some studio time.  I wanted to check in and say hello to everyone. Thanks for your continued support. Happy Mother's Day to my mama. Thanks, Mama, for always having my back. Thanks for all you do for my sister and me.  I love you, mama.  I wish I was there today to give you a big hug. XOXO.  For all the moms out there, enjoy your day.  I am doing music, ya'll. I am uploading onto my video section until I can figure out the program to upload onto the music section here. Hang in there with me. E.A.T. MOVEMENT GEAR is ready.  If you want to order some, send me your information to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..  Include your size and color of beanie, t-shirt, or hoodie. I am expecting a huge order of snap back hats. Peace and Love.  Miss you, MAMA.  Love you, MAMA.  I am doing big things. Thank you for always supporting me. <3<3