Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

My Thoughts on the Anaheim Convention Center Show

Published: Sunday, 10 March 2013

February 21, 2011- I am not going to lie to you. It felt great getting back on stage with T Pain at the Anaheim Convention  Center for Winter Jam 2011. It was super tight to be performing in the O.C. in front of family and friends.  My mom was in the house. My sister, cousin, auntie, homies, RyATs, RBlock, and so many friends came out to support yours truly.  It has been awhile since it was just T Pain and me getting our dance on together, and it felt awesome. My fellow Nappy Boy Dancers were getting it in, too.  My Nappy Boy Fam is the best.  I am going to work harder and harder to show everyone just how much this means to me.  Thanks for those who came out to support. Thanks to T Pain for having me back.  I look forward to more shows, and more news for y'all.  Who knows?  One day BigRyAT might get the opportunity to spit some bars.  Keep texting BigRyAT to 90210 for news and updates. Love all of you, and appreciate all you do for me. You keep me right where I need to be.  God Bless you all.