Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

Keeping Up With Big RyAT

Published: Sunday, 10 March 2013

February 6, 2011- WHAT'S UP EVERYONE?  Thought I would check in with y'all. I have been busy getting my crew back on point. We will be having a RyAT family meeting at the end of the month to discuss the direction we need to go from this point forward. I have been scheduling workshops, appearances, and doing a music video here and there. I received an interesting call from a most curious performer to do some Ninja Krumping. As of this date, I haven't heard back, but that doesn't mean something is not going down. I am missing be in front of the fans! I am excited doing this music. I am about to make that move. Stay tuned.  Keep texting BIGRYAT TO 90210 for updates.   Continue to visit this, my official website, and please register by opting in. I will be sending out some information regarding contests and prize opportunities. Check out my FB page BigRyAT RBlock. As you watch Super Bowl today, you will be joined by thousands of military men and women who we ALL need to thank and help.  Go to http://unselfishfreedom.org/and make that profile page. DO that for yours truly.  Keep your head up, your feet moving, and dancing in your soul. HEAR THE MUSIC, FEEL THE MUSIC, DANCE TO THE MUSIC. MAKE THAT MUSIC.  Love ya all!!