Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

Workshop in New York

Published: Sunday, 10 March 2013

January 20, 2009 - Hey y'all, it's your boy, BigRyAT. I am now in New York where it is cold as heck. I left 80 degree weather to come out to show how much I appreciate all of your support. I am about to get off with my lil homies, some RyATs, and other dancers, to show you the RyAT Magic.  Please text BigRyAT to 90210. You will be alerted to the location and time of the event. I will have beats and T shirts available.  Win prizes by texting BigRyAT to 90210. I appreciate all your support...For real. You guys humble me so much. Thanks to all of you for opting in to be on the e-mailing list on my official website.  I appreciate those of you who got your cell phones out and text BigRyAT to 90210. It is about to get live on the East Coast.  I have brought the RyAT Magic. I can't wait to meet all of you.  BigRyAT is in the house. Prizes so far won have been an autographed bottle of champagne, a krump instructional video, my beats, and more. Keep texting.  Keep visiting my official wesite. Keep winning.  ONE WORLD. ONE DANCE. ONE KRUMP. PEACE @ THE PENTHOUSE (THE NEW BAM SPOT) JANUARY 22, 2011 FROM 630-930PM! NO BEEF NO DRAMA. ONE WORLD. ONE DANCE. ONE KRUMP.
2419 Poplar St., Bronx New York 10461. SEE YOU THERE.  LOVE MY NEW YORK/NEW JERSEY FAM. THANKS FOR THE LOVE.