Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

Time to do ME... Big RyAT

Published: Sunday, 10 March 2013

January 12, 2011- Well, folks, it is that time in my career where I make that move.  T Pain gave me my start in the business. He showed me the ropes so to speak. He taught me about performing and pleasing the crowd.  I have learned amazing things from this man.  I have traveled the world, performed on small stages, clubs,and huge arenas. I have been to places most people can only dream of going. I have met so many wonderful people from all over the world. I have met mega stars, and people just like me. I have performed on stage with legends. I have met the man in Africa who recognized me as BigRyAT, and the krump fans in Australia, and the woman in North Carolina who enjoyed my miming because of my good fortune to have hooked up with T Pain. Now, it is time to do me... BIG RYAT.  I am going to still dance, and perform, because that is what I do. I am going to still entertain, write music, and drop beats. ONLY NOW...you will see BigRyAT performing solo.  This direction is a new one for me, and it comes with a lot of anticipation and excitement. I loved the ride with T Pain, and now I am going down the other fork in the road.  I have grown and matured as an artist during my time with T Pain and the Nappy Boy Family. I am going to miss them. However, it is time to do ME.  It is a bit scary, but I dream it; so I can be it.  Keep texting BigRyAT to 90210.  You will be updated as to where I will be holding workshops or performing.  I am working on some dope material. I need that studio time, folks.  Look out world because BigRyAT is taking over the game.  One world, one dance, one krump.  Peace.  Don't forget you need to text BigRyAT to 90210 to keep up with yours truly, ME... BIGRYAT!!! It's a new day!!!