Free Joomla Template by Discount Justhost

January February March Update

March 29, 2016 -- I don't know where to begin. It has been a hectic past few months. I arrived home the end of November, and immediately went to work. Hosting, performing, and Krump events. The holidays were jammed packed. I had a very successful TAKEOVER, and in fact, there is one March 31 at Original Mike's in Santa Ana. I enjoy these because local talent can come out and party and perform. It is a great way to start and perfect your craft. I hosted a few events at the Observatory in the OC, and I love hyping the crowd. It is so much fun for me, and I get to act my crazy self. I opened for Waka Flocka in San Diego and created my own mosh pit. It was lit. I went back to painting my face, and I am thinking I will continue that look...The Joker of Hip Hop.  I went to March Buck Madness in  Kansas for a Krump Event and really know I need to continue in the Krump scene. I will be in the States a few more months, so if you want to book, don't forget to contact us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Life is great. Stay positive and if you see me come up to me. It means so much to meet my friends and meet old and new fans.  Don't forget to listen, download, and purchase my music on all Internet sites. Check the music links on this website, and share. Make sure to visit me on Facebook and Instagram.  BIGRyAT